This trusted clinical decision making tool has been upgraded following user feedback meaning it’s now even easier to find the information you need.
- Differential diagnosis tables and treatment algorithms
- More than 250 integrated medical calculators
- Videos covering the most common clinical procedures
- Patient discussions and nearly 400 patient leaflets
- Access to Cochrane Clinical Answers – summaries of systematic reviews ideal for finding evidence fast.
There is also an app that can be used offline, ensuring that you always have the information you need, when you need it. A guide to using BMJ Best Practice and downloading the app can be viewed here.
Click here to access BMJ Best Practice.
BMJ Best Practice is just one of the electronic resources you can access with your GEH NHS Athens account.
It only takes a few minutes to register for an Athens account – click here or contact the library if you have any questions.